Eligible Households are transferred to the WAP Client Priority List. ECOS determines if the dwelling has been previously weatherized. Priority List Factors are Configurable in accordance with State Plan.
• ECOS provides an alert if building has been weatherized
• Reports dates of previous WAP activities
• Ranks client priority from highest on top to lowest
• Override ranking and select client based on other criteria
All the technical energy audit information is stored in one system reducing errors and greatly improving monitoring and reporting.
• Integrated DOE Approved/ WAP Compliant Energy Audit
• Energy Audit templates and program validation
• Load sizing, system replacements and ASHRAE ventilation
• Measures Program compliance with task categories
• Tracks cost savings by task and funding source
ECOS Job management begins by selecting vendors and pricing jobs. Jobs can be priced on a case by case basis or based on annual bids by task as submitted by contractors.
• SIR calculations for all energy savings measures
• Job management for crews and contractors
• Customizable work order with integrated SWS
• Notification of waivers with comments and history tracking
• Quality Assurance Inspections
• Expenditures tracked by grant and funding sources
Our WAP billing system allows sub-grantees to bill the grantee agency for Direct Costs, deferred clients and customizable line items for Program and Additional Costs.
• Creation and management of multiple funding sources
• standard and customized reports by funding source
• Agency billing to Grantee or funding source
• Budgeting and billing history
• Network and agency specific budgets
• Program specific budgets, rules and limits